Sunday 25 November 2007

ROYAL DOULTON CARNATION (H5084)



I never cease to be amazed by the way things work in this business.




For months I have been searching for quality items of Royal Doulton's beautiful Carnation pattern. Eventually, I had the opportunity to purchase a large quantity of "as new" items and as a result we were able to fill most of our outstanding orders.




Then, as so ofter seems to happen, I was offered another large quantity of Carnation, again in "as new" condition. It was too good an opportunity to miss. This is one of the most popular ranges produced by Royal Doulton and I am delighted to have dinner plates, bowls, cups, saucers etc in stock.




If you have got this beautiful pattern, make sure that you contact us before we have sold out again. I do not expect it to last long.




Regards


Chris Eley




Tel: 01202 600838












No comments: